Homemade Naan and Chicken Satay with Coconut Rice and Cucumber Salad

Scott, Andrea & Gavin were in for a treat when they came over for dinner last! I attempted home made naan bread and it turned out perfect! (Mom, I will return your ghee butter soon)

Naan by Closet Cooking
Chicken Satay with Coconut Rice and Cucumber Salad by Whole Foods

For some reason I didn't take a photo of the actual meal, just the naan. The chicken satay with the coconut rice was yummy! It definitely needed the peanut sauce to tie it all together. I didn't read the instructions well enough and therefore I didn't save any marinade for the peanut sauce before adding the raw chicken. This meant I had to remake it. I really just added the ingredients at random so it resembled the marinade. Still turned out delicious!

Stress reliever






Look at Gavin standing! Mind you, he looks like he's going to have a hernia doing it... haha