Peach Pie Midnight Snack

I bought 4 lb of peaches from Lepp Farm Market on Friday with the goal of baking something peachy! After a long weekend, and a late Sunday dinner, I realized it was now or never. The peaches were juicy and couldn't wait any longer! So, just before 9pm I started making pie! It finished in the oven around 11:30pm. So worth it! It is so good! So far today I've had it with breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Peachy!

I used Annie's Eats Peach Pie recipe. I also used her all-butter pie dough! It just makes me so happy to make pie. It looks so pretty, especially when you use a lattice pie crust.

Feel free to quote me: "It's never too late to make pie." - Keterah N.

 I felt that the "60's" filter was a good one for any pie photo.




1 comment

alpriebe 9:58 PM

this looks so good. I might copy you.