Flourless PB Cookies

Last night at 8:50pm I was cleaning up and found a recipe for Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies that I had clipped out of a Real Simple magazine in November probably. They were crisp on the outside and chewy in the middle. Very strong PB flavour. So if you're into that, and/or you can't have flour, these could be for you! I did a half recipe. It literally took 20 minutes to prep and cook these babies. By 9:30pm I was in bed! 

Ingredients: 
2 cups creamy peanut butter
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp kosher salt

Directions:
* Heat oven to 350 F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment. In a large bowl, mix together the ingredients until smooth. 
* Shape the dough into balls (about 1 heaping tablespoon each) and place 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Using the tines of a fork, flatten each ball, making a crisscross pattern. 
* Bake, rotating the baking sheets halfway through, until puffed and golden, 10-12 minutes (the cookies will deflate as they cool). Let cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. 


Careful: They double in size!