Adriana & I Have Some Good Looking Buns

When I was younger, my sister and I knew the trick for getting what you wanted from Mom. You waited until she was deep asleep in her after-work-nap and sneakily whispered your question into her ear. On Wednesday night as I was drifting to sleep I got a call from Kyle, who is on Spring Break, asking if he could go to Portland that night! I guess so? I can barely remember the conversation though he tells me I sounded wide awake. They left at 11pm and got there at 5am. Silly boys. They thankfully had a great time! In the meantime, Adriana and I got together and made buns! The recipe is from the Mennonite Girls Can Cook website. They were a bit denser than I would have liked them, but good nonetheless! At the very least, they were a good way to keep us busy :)